Monday, July 26, 2010

consider this your warning

...for what you're about to see is going to make you rotflyao!!!

So I have made it home in one piece from my 10 days of catching up with Amy.  Amy and I have been friends since our freshman year in high school.  Well, technically we met before then probably.  Her brother and my sister's boyfriend (now husband) played baseball together.  I imagine we were at the field at the same time and didn't really know it.  Even though the town we grew up in was really small we still had 2 middle schools of which we each went to a different one.

Anyway, it was so great to be with Amy this past week to remember old memories and make new ones.  It was also great for us to finally be in the same place in life - married without children.  We were able to talk all about our husbands and life living with them and just how alike they actually are.

With all the wedding week recap posts scheduled it will be another week before I get to tell you about all the fun stuff we did in Cali.  I wanted to leave you all with something to hold you over until then...

Of course I had to bring back presents for my boys.  Sean got a new treasure for the flower bed...


here's Duke modeling his present...


and this is the part that requires the warning.  Let me preface this with Mexican food 5 minutes before and wooden roller coaster...


Once you quit laughing until you cry (like Amy and I did when we first saw it and continue to do every time we look at it) don't forget to try for your very own lobster dinner - scroll down to the "a one year giveaway" post and add a comment for your chance.

4 comments:

  1. Okay, yeah, that's hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Picture!!!! Who threw up first????? Loved the boy's presents. What did you get me??Ha Ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would say its a new look for you girls(: next photo try to keep your eyes open hahaha!!

    blessings,
    lindalou

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay - I am still laughing from seeing it on Amy's blog. Russ' said - "what were they thinking?" I said "they weren't"

    ReplyDelete

i heart comments!