It's so funny how conversations can change so quickly.
One minute you're driving in the car passing a road called "Mustang Run".
This turns into Mustang Sally and then somehow Muskrat Love.
Amy somehow made it through live having never heard the song.
So of course I had to find it for her because it's such an awesome song (insert sarcasm here).
In case you're like Amy you too can listen to it right here!
Don't skip the intro though - we were rolling on the floor.
Makes me sad to be from Texas.
Of course I've never really paid attention to the lyrics until that night.
They're quite humorous - check them out here (link to lyrics).
I didn't think Captain and Tennille could go wrong - but they definitely did with this one!
If you didn't find this funny then maybe you need a couple of margaritas first. That seemed to help us! I'm pretty sure that song is now permanently implanted in Amy's head. How about yours?
oh dear!
11 years ago

I remember the Captain and Tenille or Daryl and Toni ---- they were quite the thing back in the 70's!!!!! Their most famous song was Love Will Keep Us Together. Maybe you will like that one better Amy.
ReplyDeletelay off those margarita's girls one of you is driving (: sounds like you are having fun
ReplyDelete