Saturday, April 17, 2010

While I Was Out

So I went away for work one week with my backyard looking like this.....




and I came home to it looking like this.....




I had recently had the fence redone and when they did it I had them move it to the other side of the window.  This allowed me to put a garden right outside of that window - it's the breakfast room/kitchen area that overlooks it.  I have to hand it to Sean, he did a great job!  Maybe I should leave more often!  Since I was at it taking pictures I thought I would show you some progress on all the plants coming up.  It always amazes me how fast they come up.  To see what they looked like just a few short weeks ago read here.





3 comments:

  1. sean did all that??????????? really??????????
    it looks AMAZING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree it looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, he had help with the manual labor part. ;)

    ReplyDelete

i heart comments!