These will no longer be our only kids...
Yep, that's right -
WE'RE EXPECTING!!! We're both completely freaked out about it. This wasn't really the timing we anticipated or really wanted but who said we were in control over stuff like this?!?! Soon there will be another Sean running around (help us all!) - yep it's going to be a boy. Not really sure how I feel about that as I always wanted a little girl that I could dress up and fix up her hair. Even Duke ended up being a boy - I would have loved to put bows in his hair. Oh well, maybe we'll just need to try again. HA! Let's see how I feel after this one - he may do me in!
APRIL FOOLS!!!
ITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteTamara
oh tonya you need a spanking i was so excited and even though i knew it was april fool's day i wouldn't thought you would do this to us ):
ReplyDeletebad girl i need to tighted your pony tail ): for that!!!