Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Remodeling

The largest room that got painted is the living room/kitchen/hall area.  This area has gone through a huge transformation since I first moved in.  First step was to paint the kitchen cabinets a couple of years ago.  Amy came down from Kansas to help me.  We also painted the entire area.  Now that it's done I need to do some additional decorating like adding new curtains to the living room.

This is the kitchen before the cabinets were painted.


The living room before being painted.  You can see all the swatches on the wall where I was trying to pick a color.


Here it is after they finished.  I love it so much and can't wait to finish doing the decorating.  I've started by making the curtains for the kitchen.  Read about the process and see the before and after here.




2 comments:

  1. too bad we don't have pictures of all the cabinets laying on all the makeshift saw horses all over every room ..and outside:) what a difference a little paint can make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love the kitchen! Amy is right, what a difference paint makes.

    ReplyDelete

i heart comments!