Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mail Fun!

So the other day the mailman actually came to the door - because he had a package for us!  The package contained this...

and this...

Who knew you could make Smores in the microwave???  I sure didn't, but am now a BIG fan.  Look how easy it is.




10 seconds - that's it!  Big thanks to my mother-in-law for sending this to us.  How did she know I liked gadgets like this???  It will go along great with these other gadgets I love...

The cookie press...

Popsicle makers...

ice cream sandwich maker...

icee maker...

The only thing missing from the Smore maker is a way to get the crunchy outside on the marshmellow (or fartfellow as I called them when I was little - no idea why) that you get by roasting them over a fire.  This will definitely do for the winter while I don't have a bon fire easily accessible.

2 comments:

  1. i want a smore....yummy (: where do you get a gadet like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isaw those on qvc months ago!!!!!!You need to watch.

    ReplyDelete

i heart comments!