I was bored one day and Sean was busy doing homework so I snuck in and tried to take some pictures without him knowing - it didn't work. I like this picture anyway.
I was driving behind this car one day - I couldn't pass up taking a picture of it.
Was in the mall in Tampa and came across this. I'm sure if Sean was with me we would have ended up taking it home with us. I had to post this because of how bad they just got beat by Tampa Bay today.
This was from a night we were out with some friends. It was the same night as the demolition of the old Texas Stadium. This guy was trying to get people out to watch it.
Duke is so cute, I can't help but take tons of pictures of him. He gets tired of it pretty quickly (check out our wedding pictures; he eventually turned around or hid behind someone). He loves to stick his schnoz out the window.
Went to dinner with some friends on the Lake in Dallas. Sean joined the UFO club and is showing off his new duds.

Did y'all go to the Texas Stadium demolition??
ReplyDeleteAnd since when did Sean become a Longhorn fan??
We didn't go but Tamara and Elizabeth did. Tam and Lizzy got him UT and A&M t-shirts as a thanks for letting them stay at his place a while back. When Lizzy gave him a hard time about it he said "it was on the top".
ReplyDelete