Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Lack of Motivation

So work took me to Tampa again this week.  I really like going to Tampa for work because it's a mild climate in the winter, easy to get to and easy to get around in (if you have a car).  But, at the same time, I hate going there.  I find it so hard to want to go into work when you wake up to views like this...

and see these waiting for you...

and people doing this...
but yet I do go into the office and get my work done. 

You may have heard the news about the oil rig explosion in the Gulf of Mexico.  Flying back from Tampa we actually flew by it.  We were 30,000 some feet in the air and could actually see flames coming off the rig still and this was around 5:30 pm central.  Here are some quick pics I took from the plane.  It was really eerie!  The pictures aren't nearly as clear as they were with the naked eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i heart comments!