Tuesday, October 26, 2010

unwanted guests

You may remember Duke recently had an adventure at a ranch (if you don't remember you can read about it here).  Well, he seemed to bring back a few friends with him or possibly he picked them up while I was in Tampa last week.  Duke and I headed up to Kansas over the weekend to visit my Mom and the rest of the clan.  Seems he brought these friends along and shared them with Buddy.

This required several baths and a hack job hair cut for Duke by me.

Can you guess what these friends are?

If you guessed fleas, you would be right.  I think we successfully have gotten rid of them now but Duke looks a little silly with his haircut and is constantly shivering.  I think I may have gotten a little carried away, but actually I blame Amy since her shears didn't have any guards (I'm not quite the professional she is).

1 comment:

  1. oh, that's the thanks i get for tracking down my 30 yr old dog clippers???? lol!

    ReplyDelete

i heart comments!