Last week I had to go to Tampa for work which meant I had to go into an office. They keep the offices so cold all the time - winter or summer. Ok, so maybe I'm just always cold. I typically never leave the house without a shawl but with the move down to Texas and such, I found myself in Tampa without one. So, at lunch I decided to head outside to find a spot to warm up and enjoy my lunch.
I grabbed my lunch, slipped off my shoes, sat in the grass and ate my salad. About half way through my lunch I started hearing noises - little footsteps. I finally figured it out when I saw part of the tree move.
This started creeping me out so I packed up my trash and headed back into the office for my next meeting. That's when I ran into this laying in the grass. Not understanding why it was there or how exactly it got there.
Critters totally creep me out (especially lizardy ones) - how about you?
oh dear!
11 years ago

Is that a dead fish? That's hilarious! And odd.
ReplyDelete