I'm always amazed by the orchestra that happens with each meal at trail ride.
The amount of people there for each meal and the quantity of food is crazy. This is just one of the maybe six fridges they have full of food.
Add in a giant smoker and some giant trash barrel deep fryers...
and you are on your way to feed these hungry riders.
After a quick prayer...
it's time for the cowboys to chow down.
We were on potato duty for dinner Saturday night. We totally rocked it! I sold everyone on Cowboy Beans on their tater.
People enjoyed recounting their riding stories from the day on into the night listening to the sounds of the DJ.
What picnic would be complete without a nice bonfire?
They probably served 150 people each meal this trail ride and the food is always SOOOO good! What's the most people you've ever cooked a meal for? Me - it was 12. I've had larger parties but I totally catered those.
oh dear!
11 years ago


Oh this is just my kind of thing. Looks great, especially the food. I don't know, but everything seems to taste better on a trail ride, even PB&J.
ReplyDeleteWestern riders don't appreciate me though, I ride English. Too many differences.