Let me give you a little taste of what the last week has been like...
Tonya: I have to go to Chicago for work next week but how will Duke get to Texas?
Sean: I don't know. I guess I can take him when I go.
Tonya: My trip got cancelled but I may have to go to Tampa instead.
Sean: That doesn't fix our problem with Duke.
Tonya: Well, I don't have to go anywhere now so I can just take Duke.
Sean: Cool, so when do you want to go?
Tonya: I don't care. This place is making me claustrophobic since everything from outside is now inside and this place wasn't built to be inside it all day, though.
Sean: Here are some flights - one for Saturday, one for Wednesday or next Saturday.
Tonya: If I go on Wednesday I'll have to take vacation cuz it will take all day to get there.
Sean: Here, you're going Saturday - I've booked the flight and got Duke reserved.
Tonya: Cool. I'm going to Texas, I'm going to Texas! (in a sing-songy voice, jumping up and down)
With that and trying to finish up a craft project for a blog exchange I'm participating in I just haven’t gotten to blog and catch you all up with what's happening.
Look how the trees at the Camp looked right before I left. Everything in Texas is still dark green.
oh dear!
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment
i heart comments!