Wednesday, October 20, 2010

c bar ranch - according to duke

Momma let me come back and guest blog!  I went to a ranch with my friend Mattie.  We chilled in the grass…


took a swim in the "tank"…


met some new friends…


tried to stay cool while hanging with the horses…


and took a nap.


Mom even tried to catch a few zzzzz's.


We even got some cow tails as a snack.  I gave mine a shot but it wasn't my favorite.  I let Mattie finish it.  She really liked it.


Wow!  It's a good thing that chair didn't fall over.  I didn't realize it was leaning so much when I crawled up under it.


I also got to take my first, what mom called, "big dog car ride" in the truck.   It was a lot of fun but I think I'll stick with Mom's lap INSIDE the truck.

I can't wait to go back.  Hopefully next time my friends Dumas and Pete will get to go too!

Woof!  ~Duke

1 comment:

  1. duke, that picture of you trying to hang out the big truck is hilarious...tell momma you need a stool!

    ReplyDelete

i heart comments!