Over the last 3 months, the hardest thing we encountered was learning how to be married and work together. It was frustrating at times as this was the busiest time of the year at work. We were both working a lot of hours, trying to enjoy the holidays, Sean was taking classes. It was all wearing on us.
It was actually pretty funny that Sean was the one that remembered today was our 6 month anniversary. It didn't even dawn on me until he told me. I tease him sometimes that he's more like the girl in that he thinks of that kind of stuff. I don't think he appreciates my teasing! It's all from a place of love!
Over the weekend we hung the new curtains I made. It was quite an interesting experience as I'm a bit of a perfectionist. I had to put them up, tweak them a bit, put them back up, etc, etc because the windows weren't square. Sean was so sweet and positive and just helped me get through it to get them hung up. He also acted as the manly man he is and did all the work that required the power tools. We survived the experience! According to Sean's friend Alicia, if we can survive hanging curtains together we're meant to be together. That's kinda how I knew Sean was the one; I could spend 24/7 with him and didn't want to kill him!
Sean was ever so sweet and sent me a surprise for the occasion! I'm sure glad I didn't end up going out of town for work or I would have missed out on enjoying them. We are getting more and more adjusted to married life. I feel like we're both starting to come into our own as individuals that are married and as a married couple. THIS IS FUN!!!

congratulations on 6 months,sean sounds like a keeper!!
ReplyDeletelindalou