Friday, February 12, 2010

Painting the House: The Entryway

Late last year we finally took the plunge and got the rest of the inside of the house painted.  We only have one bedroom left that is still "builder's white".  I still need to finish doing some "decorating" in the different rooms but wanted to let you all see how it turned out.

I'll start with the entryway.  I thought I took before pictures of all the rooms but I can't find a before picture of the entryway so you'll have to image what it looks like in builder's white.  We also got a new front door.

So now for the big reveal.....

I couldn't get the color to look right with my camera.  It's really somewhere inbetween the lightness of the first picture and the darkness of the second one.

1 comment:

  1. very nice!!! (: happy valentine's day xoxo

    ReplyDelete

i heart comments!