Now I don't like being cold one bit but when it looks like this and you know it will be gone soon, I LOVE IT! We hardly ever get snow in Texas. Usually it's just an ice storm so this was a really nice surprise. I actually had to get out and around this morning so I took some pictures because it just looked so beautiful.
I think the snow is going to hinder the progress on the new road.
I thought the snow on the trees was really pretty but driving and taking pictures didn't do this justice.
I thought the snow on the cactus plants was funny.
My cute snowman flag finally gets to actually see snow!
The cute frog pot doesn't look too impressed.
By the way, the Texas house currently has WAY more snow then the Maine House and it hasn't quit snowing yet!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
i heart comments!