First step is to get all your supplies out. The supplies needed are as follows:
- Fabric
- Parchment paper
- Pencil
- Thread/Sewing Machine
- A pair of pajama pants you know fit your man
Lay out the parchment paper and trace the pajama pants you want to make a patern after.
Make sure you ultimately draw your pattern larger then you drew in the step above to allow for a seam. A helper is a must, too.
Sew all the seams together, put in a hem and elastic waste band and voila, you have pajama bottoms.
Wrap them up and give them to your honey. Look how cute he looks in them!
Sean has been bugging me to make what he calls his favorite meal - Hawaiian Chicken. I never have made it for him but I decided to make it for Valentines. I got the recipe from his mother so it would be just like he remembered it. He LOVED it! He was like a kid in a candy store.
Sean's favorite dessert is Rice Krispy Treats. I made him a batch of those but cut them out in heart shapes.
I couldn't do all this without taking it one step further and making the card, too. I leveraged an idea I got from Martha. Start with your supplies.
Fold the part that will be the card in half and afix a fancy strip of paper onto it.
Cut out three matching hearts and sew them on with waxed thread.
VOILA!!! You have a really cute card. But you're not allowed to see what is written inside - that's just between my honey and me.

omg, are you going all susie homemaker???...and duke didn't get any matching pj's??
ReplyDeletetonya you're a goody wife way to go but next yr sean will expect more?
ReplyDeletewhat did you get? i got russ stovers candies, carnation bonquet and a book about "footprints" very good devotional. blessings.
linda lou
What did Sean make you?? You can't leave us hanging like this!
ReplyDelete