i had noticed after i reduced the resolution on the week 1 photos that it made it hard to see the difference in the before and after
and thanks for the comments confirming it's not just my eyes either
so i took a different approach for week 2
for week two we learned how to turn a picture black and white
and how to do layers
and how to add back color to your black and white photo
here are the before and afters i made...
i really enjoyed this technique
which do you prefer?
what would you change in them?
oh dear!
11 years ago




I took a PhotoShop class one time and loved this technique! I used it on one of my favorite pictures of Lawson. He's sitting in the driveway, just wearing overalls, no shirt. I made everything B&W, except the blue overalls. Really cute!
ReplyDeleteLove!!!!!
ReplyDeleteTamara
This is really cool. Is it photoshop?? I think in the first picture you should make all the berries red...like the ones in the top right corner :) I love the lobster one best!!
ReplyDelete