Friday, December 23, 2011

my new obsession

have you ever wanted to try to paint
but convinced you have no artistic ability?
you need painting with a twist
i don't know how they do it but they make everyone an artist!

i've already been twice
once for a private party in texas
oops - crooked picture

once while i was in tampa for work

which was fun getting back home on the plane
apparently it counts as a carry-on if it's not in another bag
whatever...

they're currently in 15 states
so go look it up and get to one in an area near you
STAT!
believe me you'll be amazed at how great your painting will look
no matter what your skill set is

there are so many more i want to do
i'll share them with you as i do more

i'd love to see yours too if you go - email it to me...

**********************************
two more things...

  1. this is NOT a paid advertisement - just wanted to share a new awesome thing i found
  2. to answer a reader question - duke is a yorkie-poo (yorkshire terrier and poodle mix)

4 comments:

  1. I love that Christmas tree!! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat art work! Granddaughter has Maltese-Yorkie mix but very large (20 lb.) I think there is something else mixed in there.)
    Thanks. Duke is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did this when I was in Dallas in October and loved it!! I really LOVE your Christmas Tree painting, though...wish that was what I had done!

    ReplyDelete

i heart comments!