Thursday, June 2, 2011

rolling in the deep

I totally love that Adele song - don't you?  I sure can belt it out alone in the car...or with Sean in the car - it doesn't matter and he LOVES it...

You know you do it too...I've seen you in your car just a singing away.  Tonights belting out song was Bad Girls by Donna Summer though...was totally rockin' the 70's station!

Toot toot, yea, beep beep!!!

If you've ever been in the car with me before you know I can make up my own words like adding "Duke" for the word "you" or just making up the words altogether cuz I don't know the real ones...or I just like mine better...

I think Duke would change the Adele song to "rolling in the mulch" - what do you think?

What's your favorite song lyrics you sing that aren't quite right???

No comments:

Post a Comment

i heart comments!