Wednesday, June 1, 2011

comin' alive

Camp is coming alive - literally and figuratively!

We have just about gotten Camp pulled together and ready for a summer of fun and sun.  Biggest thing left is to get the rug put back on the dock - we loving refer to the dock as the "frying pan" right now.

The flowers have been making their way through the mulch and all the wildlife has been zooming around as happy as can be.  We also finished the landscaping around the new steps.

But the most amazing thing I've seen in some time is the birth of a dragon fly.  I noticed him just as he was slipping his tail out of his cocoon but of course I didn't have my camera handy - I was busy planting new flowers.  By the time I got my camera he was out but what I was able to capture was the development of his wings - watch as they transformed allowing him to ultimately fly off.





2 comments:

i heart comments!