Monday, June 13, 2011

nothing really

For all of you that know my husband - he's not the most athletically inclined.  Well, with a chance happening while we were in Kansas for the graduations he went YARD in wiffleball!!!  Yes, you read that right!  There's proof...

Look at that form...he's officially hung up his glove though - decided to quit while he was ahead.

He left his sunglasses in Texas so he borrowed some from my teenage nephew.  He should totally get some like these cuz he's lookin' F*I*N*E fine (that was a little reference to Aerosmith in case you missed it)...

We've installed the dual tap, received the tube, the mint is coming right along and the cleaners have been here.  (Im)Patiently awaiting the arrival of all my besties...

including this one that I got to see while in Kansas.  The others I haven't seen since we left Texas - CAN'T WAIT!!!  AND - they're all coming at the same time!!!  We're going to have a house-full - less than 2 weeks!

Now if the weather would just cooperate...

No comments:

Post a Comment

i heart comments!