Thursday, June 23, 2011

i bring you peace

After a long day at work, cooking my honey a tasty meal and cleaning up Sean headed off to watch the news - bleh - so I decided to make a cup of hot tea and head outside.

There I sat in the peace and quiet with only the sound of the breeze whistling through the trees, the frogs croaking, the wind chime clanging, the chipmunks chirping, a humming bird buzzing by and the loons splashing in the water...

wrapped up in a blanket, cool breeze on my face, sipping my tea and thinking about absolutely nothing...and loving every single minute of it...

I was in another world.....until the news ended and Sean came out, hopped in the loud bass boat and made Duke bark and bark.

If Sean hadn't come out I would have sat there for the rest of the night.  I hope our upcoming guests will take time to enjoy this most amazing part of being at Camp - the peacefulness and quietness.  Three days until the first batch arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i heart comments!