- Very sweet/romantic card - not made but still very sweet
- Very cute card to me from Duke - again not made but I didn't even think to have Duke get him a card
- Heart shaped box of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups - he didn't make them but at least he knows what I love!
- Very sweet hand written letter that he framed - best part is it's legible (for those that have ever tried to read his handwriting you know what I'm talking about)
- Wrote and read me a story - he started writing me a story when we were dating and he added onto it and then read the whole thing to me
The only suggestion I might make to him for next year is to maybe take more effort in wrapping the present. As we were getting ready to exchange presents he ran into the kitchen and grabbed a brown paper grocery bag. But this is Sean we're talking about! Oh, and a single heart peanut butter cup instead of a whole box. That's more because I don't have any self-control when it comes to Reese's.

No comments:
Post a Comment
i heart comments!