Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Long Haul...

Another day, another city.  I had gotten spoiled by being home so much lately.  Now that I'm traveling again I don't get to see Sean as much and you know what.....I REALLY MISS HIM!!!  He has also been traveling so even when I've been home I haven't seen him. 

I knew back before we even started dating we would get married because I could handle being around him a lot without wanting to kill him.  There has been so much in the news lately about celebrities cheating on each other.  I don't understand why people get married and then spend all their time cheating on their spouse or wanting to spend time away from them.  What happened to back in the day of our grandparents when people actually loved each other and stayed together for the long haul?  Did they just feel obligated to stay together?  Did people just not talk about it if people split up?  Have we just made it too easy for people to get divorced?  Do people not believe in the sanctity of marriage anymore?

Well I do and I hope Sean understands I'm in it for the long haul - there's no getting rid of me now!!!  I hope this travel thing ends soon so we can spend time together again.

1 comment:

  1. God Bless.. what a good message from a young lady and you and sean will be a good example for other young couples..life isn't easy but went it gets hard lean on the Lord (:

    ReplyDelete

i heart comments!