Sunday, March 21, 2010

My Handyman

and yes, I'm actually talking about Sean!  Not only has he fixed a leaky faucet and a running toilet but he has now actually changed the kitchen faucet.  He's becoming quite the handyman I tell you.  When you buy a new house and have no say in its building you get the cheapest fixtures, etc possible.  I've been wanting to change the faucet in the kitchen so we finally did it this weekend.  I'm so proud of my honey!!!

This is what the old, lame faucet looked like...

Here's proof that Sean did the work since I know most of you won't believe he did it...

and drumroll.......

Now Sean has a soap dispenser!!!  Good work honey!

3 comments:

  1. your right, if you hadn't of provided a picture...
    :)
    looks good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Sean! I'm Impressed!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. While under there I saw a smurf too, two very rare things occured in one day.. Odd...

    ReplyDelete

i heart comments!