Wednesday, July 13, 2011

you just never know

...what you'll find on the side of the road as you drive the Maine roads.  I'm not sure you can really call them highways as they're mostly 2 lanes and you can only go about 45 on them - not really my definition of a highway.  Strange things always seem to be found.  If you've been reading awhile you may remember this (click here) or this (click here).  Well, on the trip to catch the lobsters we came across this...

If you zoom in really close to the head it's quite creepy!

The very first time I came to Maine we came across a random, giant lobster on the side of the road and took our picture with it.  Since them I've had no idea where that really was...until our trip lobstering - WE FOUND IT AGAIN!!!  and of course we had to take the opportunity to have a photo shoot...

and just cuz Miley is cute checking out her first lobster...

tonight was dinner cruise and craft night...I'm not sure I really want Amy to leave...less than a week left. :(

1 comment:

  1. But WE want Amy to come home! Lawson came and sat on my lap outside tonight and said, "Is Miss Amy EVER going to come back home??" :)

    ReplyDelete

i heart comments!