Friday, July 8, 2011

the last few weeks

I'm spending tonight recovering from all the company we've had the last several weeks.  I thought I would sum up our time together in a few pictures.
There was a lot, a lot, a lot of eating...

like packing on 10 pounds type of eating...

catching some rays...

a little drinking...

some mischievousness...

some holding on for dear life...

trying to keep these guys safe from Duke's visitor...

and celebrating our independence...

Hopefully tomorrow I'll post about our lobstering trip - what a BLAST!

2 comments:

  1. That turtle is a little bit creepy. It looks like he has a rat's tail. (But glad you're all having fun! Send Miss Amy back to us at some point!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that even a turtle?! I wasn't sure. I was about to ask what it was then saw Amy's comment on here. I cannot wait to be up there myself!!! So looking forward to it :)

    ReplyDelete

i heart comments!