Monday, July 25, 2011

amazing sunsets

Maine has some amazing sunsets.  We love going out on the pontoon boat, puttering around, watching the sunset.  They did not disappoint while Amy was here either.  Here are some of my favorite shots from the sunsets.

Yes, it was really THAT green!

We also had a full moon while she was here.  We both took our cameras out to the dock to try to capture this.  I still have so much to learn about using this camera (which is a good thing I'm starting a new class this week!).  I thought this one wasn't too bad.  It would have been even better if the moon was still closer to the horizon and the tripod wasn't missing a piece.

I love that God created such a beautiful place that we are fortunate enough to call home during the summer and all our friends can visit AND DO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i heart comments!