We've had some birthday parties recently - young and...not as young. First up was a skating party. Back in middle school the skating rink was THE hang-out and for those of you that didn't know, Sean took me roller skating on our very first date. So, I'm well versed in the 8 wheels and having my bestie there made it even more fun (as long as you can keep the creepy guy from checking you out).
It's like regular bowling but with skinny pins, tiny balls and three rolls per frame.
If you get all 10 pins down in the first roll of the frame it's a strike - AND I GOT ONE!!! Yes I did and the whole joint knew it!!! I didn't think it was even possible!!! But what's funnier than that is that we each won one round with a 75 (that's out of 300 - oh yea!).
We also ate lots of lobster while Amy was here - at her request. Best lobster rolls...
how could you resist it???
We also made a lobster pizza - which was AMAZING!
which we ate on a dinner cruise - look how much everyone enjoyed their dinner...
Much more to come in the days ahead - antiquing, sunsets, water fun, and the answer to a challenge by some friends...come back soon to read all about it!



No comments:
Post a Comment
i heart comments!