Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Wedding Registries

I LOVE Pampered Chef!!! Which is why I picked it as one of my wedding registries. The best thing about their wedding registry is they treat it as if you hosted a party. For those of you that aren't familiar with Pampered Chef it's an in home selling type thing that is all things cooking. It's like Mary Kay or the old Tupperware parties from way back in the day. By hosting a party you earn free stuff, get special deals and discounts on stuff. What this means is anyone that was so kind as to get us a gift from Pampered Chef earned us free stuff from Pampered Chef. All in all we earned $75 in free stuff, could get 2 items for 50% off and everything else we got 25% off. We also got free shipping. In order to cash in on our stuff we had to close out our registry by November 30. Since this was coming up so soon I got online and shopped by little heart out!!!

Sean's legacy home (the Maine house) really was a bachelor pad when it came to the kitchen. He was in some serious need of kitchen gadgets. I found a lot of great things to get. I'm so excited cuz did I mention I LOVE Pampered Chef?!?!?! Now it's a waiting game for all the boxes to arrive!!!!!

Thanks everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i heart comments!