Nope - this one was with my "real" camera. He was sitting at his desk working and I walked in and snapped it. He didn't want me to take it but I did anyway. Funny thing is the lighting is the glow off his computer monitors!
hi there! i'm tonya, a 40 year old snowbird that loves traveling, gardening and enjoying every minute spent with my amazing husband, sean and furry boy, duke. come join us on this adventure called life as we explore texas, maine and wherever else life sends us.
I really think this is a great portrait. Tell me this is not with an iPhone, please! And if it is, Wow.
ReplyDeleteNope - this one was with my "real" camera. He was sitting at his desk working and I walked in and snapped it. He didn't want me to take it but I did anyway. Funny thing is the lighting is the glow off his computer monitors!
Delete