Still not sure but this looks like the eye of a black bird with a yellow bill - very close-up. Or it could be a wedding ring on a black velvet pillow. Will the mystery be solved?
I was experimenting with a macro technique where you take the pic with the lens off and turned around. It's actually the eye of a crystal hummingbird. I thought it wasn't too bad for my first try!
hi there! i'm tonya, a 40 year old snowbird that loves traveling, gardening and enjoying every minute spent with my amazing husband, sean and furry boy, duke. come join us on this adventure called life as we explore texas, maine and wherever else life sends us.
Still not sure but this looks like the eye of a black bird with a yellow bill - very close-up.
ReplyDeleteOr it could be a wedding ring on a black velvet pillow. Will the mystery be solved?
I was experimenting with a macro technique where you take the pic with the lens off and turned around. It's actually the eye of a crystal hummingbird. I thought it wasn't too bad for my first try!
Delete