Yep, he's really doing it! I've never really seen him run so this is interesting although he was in track back in high school (which I find pretty funny).
hi there! i'm tonya, a 40 year old snowbird that loves traveling, gardening and enjoying every minute spent with my amazing husband, sean and furry boy, duke. come join us on this adventure called life as we explore texas, maine and wherever else life sends us.
Awesome job Sean! How far did you make it?
ReplyDeleteIt was his first run so he went around the block. He determined he needs new sneakers - HA!
DeleteStop the madness! He really is doing this! Incredible effort, Sean (or so it would appear).:) Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteYep, he's really doing it! I've never really seen him run so this is interesting although he was in track back in high school (which I find pretty funny).
Delete