This year we spent New Year's Eve in Dallas. We decided to host a party at our house. Here's the recap of the evening....
We started with a fun game that we were all horrible at.
Each of these items happened in a different month of 2009.
It dawned on me that we were heading into a new decade.
Each of these items happened in a different month within the last decade.
Match them up.
busted out some moonshine...
worked on a new Facebook profile pic...
tried to unfreeze the champagne before midnight struck...
decided to proceed with the champagne regardless of it's frozen state...
It was great to spend the evening with my friends.
I look forward to the next New Years we'll be in Dallas.
FYI: I was the artist for the year/month matching game with the help of my niece Kylie as to what to draw. If you try to guess I'll let you know how you do.

That game looks hard! Creative, though :)
ReplyDelete