Since India has such great textiles he decided I needed some fabric. With the time difference, I was asleep while he was out shopping for it. As a guy, he has no idea how much fabric is needed for anything so he proceeded to buy gobs and gobs of raw silk - because he couldn't decide on which colors he liked more. So I ended up with almost 50 yards of fabric that I need to find something to do with.
What would you make with all this fabric?
It's a good thing I spent my alone time while he was gone cleaning and organizing my craft room. Look at the mess I had on my hands...
it even spilled into the hallway...
Now it's all nice and neat and I can actually find things!
All the stuff on the floor in this picture are all projects I have all the stuff to complete but just never did because I didn't have a space to do it and/or I couldn't find the stuff.
You can bet that as I finish up projects I'll be sharing (except the one I have finished which was sewing the remaining 4 placemats for the dining room - too boring to share).





50 yards!
ReplyDeleteHoly cow!
Can't wait to see what you decide to do! :)
Such lovely fabric!!! I'd love to have a craft room ....
ReplyDeleteMany years ago my mother-in-law made a suit for me from raw silk but it was an ecru and almost looked like linen and was not shiny like your fabric. That is some beautiful assortment of colors!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful colors, make some throw pillows? Ha Ha
ReplyDelete