i think i may have worn out the hubs already on the birthday month thing
he skipped town on me
claimed it was a work thing
so i've been forced to come up with fun and exciting things to do on my own
including the actual day of my birth
how dare he
at least duke still likes celebrating with me
so here's all the fun i had for the 2nd week of the celebration
day 8: wine dinner at lucerne inn with a friend (if you live near or ever visit near lucerne inn you must do so during a wine dinner - ah-mazing!)
day 9: no work! took duke hiking and for a picnic at the city forest - who knew there was even such a thing??? more to come on that
day 10: pedicure day!
day 11: gardening day - LOVE gardening and haven't taken the time to do any this year with all the visitors and all
day 12: devoted the night to my photography class
day 13: movie night - just laid around and watched movies all night
day 14: blogging night! been neglecting my blogging lately and devoting the entire night to it
oh dear!
11 years ago

In my defense, I am working extra to support a "birthday month". 30 days of a birthday can get expensive! And I don't see anything about the breakfast I cooked! :)
ReplyDeletei use the birthday month also its so great, mostly when you go out to eat and get a free dessert:)
ReplyDeleteblessings,
Happy Birthday Month! So sorry to read that your Hubs is gone on your actual day. But I do see that he commented and it really is so adorable that he is working extra just for you! :)
ReplyDeleteHow are you liking your photography class? Do they give you assignments/homework to do in between classes? I would love to attend a class out here but there are so few to choose from. Most of what I learn is through books, YouTube or other blogs, go figure!