Sunday, April 1, 2018

photography retreat - part 1

Last weekend I went to Charleston, South Carolina to participate in a photography retreat.  As I just do it for fun, I really just wanted to get better with my camera and pick up some tips to make my photos better.  It was such a great experience and I definitely learned a TON!

There were lots of opportunities to sit through classes to learn new techniques and opportunities to get out and shoot - photos, that is!

One of the opportunities was they arranged for fire dancers, the Inspiral Fire Tribe, to come out and perform so we could get pictures.  I'm not great with low light photography so this was extra challenging for me but I'm actually very proud of what I was able to capture - some of this was even hand held!

Enjoy!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

i heart comments!