If you were following along with our roadtrip you're probably wondering what happened to us. No reason for worry, we're all safe and sound back in Texas. Sean and I both ended up getting a nasty bug and spent the rest of the trip sick while still trying to enjoy the last few days. This weekend we finally are back among the living and trying to catch up on everything!
So anyway...here's the lowdown on the end of our trip.
Thursday we woke up and tried to go back to the BBQ joint for a hearty breakfast but they weren't opened yet. I guess I will cut them some slack as it was Thanksgiving! :)
The drive took us right by the Gateway Arch, prep for the St Louis Thanksgiving Day Parade and Royals Stadium. We ended up at my Mom's in Kansas and enjoyed a tasty Thanksgiving dinner. The only pictures I took in the last few days (which should tell you how ill I was feeling) were these few drive-bys.
Friday we stayed at Mom's and celebrated my brother's birthday (which was actually on Thanksgiving).
Saturday we got up early and hit the road so we could get home and get everything unloaded in the daylight. Sean was so sweet and even drove the entire way and let me sleep.
Thanks a wrap on the 2017 trek south!
oh dear!
11 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment
i heart comments!