Monday, February 13, 2012

my life lately

Monday:
  • wake up at 5:30 am and pack
  • make my way to the airport
  • catch a cat nap on the plane
  • see what fancy rental car I get this time
  • head to the office
  • have sushi Monday in the cafeteria
  • work way too late
  • check into hotel
  • order room service
  • watch a little TV and go for a swim
Tuesday & Wednesday:
  • work way too many hours
  • order more room service
  • take another swim
Thursday:
  • pack up
  • work until lunch
  • head back to airport
  • catch another cat nap
  • watch my DVR'd shows
Friday:
  • work way more hours yet again
  • catch up with Sean & Duke's happenings for the week
Saturday & Sunday:
  • try to shove in as much time with Sean, Duke, all my friends, gardening, crafting, etc that I can
Lather, Rinse, Repeat...

Now do you understand why there's been a lack of blogging?!?!
There has been some fun happening during those Saturday and Sunday's so stay tuned....I promise, I'll be back.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

i heart comments!