The birthday month celebration has come and gone. It was a great time of focusing on myself and taking the time to do things I wanted. If you've never tried this, I recommend it - but I tell you first hand, it's hard!
So maybe taking an entire month isn't feasible for everyone - so try a week, or even a weekend. We're not talking a lot of time here. Some things only took an hour, max. Come on - give it a try - you know you want to!
So here's the low-down on the last days of the birthday month celebration.
day 22: movie night with the honey
day 23: improv
day 24: picking more apples, making applesauce, dinner with friends
day 25: painting on the dock to the sounds of nature
day 26: phone time with friends
day 27: reading magazines on the dock
day 28: ancestry researching
day 29: more ancestry researching
day 30: Pampered Chef party!
********************************
For those of you wondering, the hubs is getting better at the birthday thing!
First year we were married - not so much as a card.
This year (a mere two years later), I received a rose bush on my actual birthday that we'll plant in our new flowerbeds (pics coming soon), breakfast in bed (yum....munchkins!), an actual cooked breakfast that he made himself, going on various of the adventures with me, helping make a particular day turn out even when I screwed it up, taking a road trip (even if I did have to plan it myself). I'm sure there's more...
oh dear!
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment
i heart comments!